Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2009

冷暖自知Self Aware of Cold and Warmth



詞曲:張楚

走出城市 空空蕩蕩
Walking out of the city, emptiness all around;
大路朝天沒有翅膀
A broad road under the sky, I've got no wings
眼裏沒誰 一片光亮
No one in sight, a flash of brightness;
雙腿夾著靈魂 趕路匆忙忙
My soul between my legs, pushing ahead in my journey

煙消雲散 和平景象
Clouds part and dust settles, a picture of peace;
灰飛煙滅 全是思想
Gone like the smoke, all the philosophy
叫時不叫 都太荒唐
Shouting or not, neither makes sense;
疼痛苦促如死 道路漫長
pain is brief as death, the road is long ahead

天不怨老 地長出欲望
Sky never grows old, earth germinates desires,
麥子還在對著太陽生長
wheat is still growing towards the sun
天空的飛鳥總讓我張望
Bird in the sky always makes me look,
它只感到冷暖沒有重量
it feels the cold and warmth but no weight

耿耿於懷 開始膨脹
Taking it to heart, starting to inflate;
長出尾巴 一樣飛翔
Growing out a tail, flying just the same
眼淚溫暖 天氣在涼
Tears are warm, weather is cooling down,
歸宿是否是你的目光
is the sight of you my final destination?

我沒法再像個農民那樣善良
I can no longer be as kind-hearted as a peasant,

只是麥子還在對著太陽憤怒生長
but the wheat is still growing angrily towards the sun

在沒有方向的風中開始跳舞吧
Let's start dancing in the wind of no direction,
或者緊緊鞋帶聽遠處歌唱
or tie our shoelaces and listen to the song from afar

Keine Kommentare: